Youth Ministriesat Holy Cross Lutheran Church
Nurture Your Child’s Love for Jesus
Our youth ministry works to engage youth to deepen their relationship with Jesus, equip them to defend their faith, and empower them to use their gifts to impact the world.
Values of Youth Ministry at Holy Cross Lutheran Church
- Welcoming: We provide a safe, friendly, and accepting community where all are invited to interact with each other openly and honestly.
- Fun: We create engaging and exciting opportunities that foster spiritual growth.
- Christ-Centered: We use the Word of God and the Gospel of Christ as the foundation of all we do.
- Serving: We work with youth to impact people in our community and the world by sharing Christ’s love.
- Family-Based: We celebrate and encourage the involvement of the entire home in taking an active role in the successful faith formation of our youth.
We offer regularly scheduled youth group meetings throughout the school year, in addition to our special monthly events. Email Youth Director Brandon Grelle for more information on our youth group ministries.
Holy Cross has a program on Wednesday nights for ages zero to 100 designed to nurture your Christian faith and connect you to others. Midweek Connect meets during the school year, and takes a break during Lent and summer season. Check out our online calendar for the most up-to-date Midweek Connect Schedule.