Parent Resourcesat Holy Cross Lutheran School
Resource Links for Parents
One-stop portal to sign up for lunch, access your students’ grades and school resource documents.
You may order you student’s school supplies for next year! There are 2 options.
- Purchase your own (link below).
- Purchase a Class Kit containing all their supplies. Order before June 30 to avoid a $10 late fee. Last day to order is July 14. Supplies will be delivered to their classrooms for Back to School Night.
- Go to www.classkit.com
- School code: HOLYX2324
Athletic Consent Forms
Students participating in sports will need to complete an IHSAA Pre-Participation Evaluation Form (PPE) and complete the Holy Cross Athletic Consent Google Form. You can submit your student athlete’s PPE Packet and complete the Holy Cross Athletic Consent Forms HERE.
There are 3 different required forms in the PPE Packet:
- History Form to be signed by athlete and parent
- Physical Exam Form to be signed a health care professional
- Consent and Release Certificate to be signed by student and parent
- All three forms can be downloaded here on the IHSAA website.
Physical Examination must be performed on or after April 1st each year, by a health care professional holding an unlimited license to practice medicine, a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to be valid for the upcoming school year.
All forms must be uploaded and signed before your student athlete can participate in any athletic events, including open gyms or pre-season conditioning.
We Are Social
Holy Cross Lutheran School
8115 Oaklandon Road
Indianapolis, Indiana 46236