Nurtured in Love
Holy Cross Lutheran School offers excellent Christian education from preschool through 8th grade. While enrollment is over 425 students, class sizes are small and caring. We are a place where children and families connect with each other, connect with God, and together connect with the community to grow in knowledge and to share God’s love and forgiveness with everyone.
The Holy Cross main building remains closed except to students and staff. To learn more about Holy Cross School or register your child, contact us at (317) 826-1234 or email@example.com.
Enrollment for the 2021-22 school year is now open!
Our Mission & Vision
Christian Faith and Challenging Academics
The mission of Holy Cross Lutheran School is to provide a Christ-centered, nurturing ministry for children and their families, with an emphasis on academic excellence.
Experience Holy Cross In Person
Come see Holy Cross! We offer children ages 2 through 8th grade a quality Christian education focused on academic excellence.
We have classes for age 2, preschool, elementary, and middle school.
- 2-year-old preschool / 1 or 2 half-day options
- 3-year-old preschool / 2, 3 or 5 days a week / half-day with before and after-care options
- 4-year-old preschool / 3 or 5 days a week / half or full-day options
- 5-year-old preschool / 5 days a week / half or full-day options
- Kindergarten / half or full-day options
- Elementary / 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade
- Middle School / 6th, 7th, and 8th grade
- Before and After School Programs also available
Why Choose Holy Cross
Naomi Comfort Dog
Holy Cross Lutheran School Events
Latest School News
Attention Kroger customers! When you shop at Kroger, you can earn rewards for our school too! The Kroger Community Rewards program supports communities in Indiana by donating funds to support non-profit organizations. The process to link your Kroger Plus Card Account...
Welcome Back to the Shepherd's Corner! What a blessing it is to be back for another school year. As we embark on this year, we will be continually looking at ways we can thrive as families, parents and children of God. One way that we can thrive this year is to be...
We Are Social
Holy Cross Lutheran School
8115 Oaklandon Road
Indianapolis, Indiana 46236