Comfort Dog on Campusat Holy Cross Lutheran Church & School
a Calming friend to all
Naomi is a specially trained Golden Retriever from Lutheran Church Charities. She provides comfort to those in need. The Comfort Dog Ministry at Holy Cross brings joy, and shows mercy and compassion to those in our congregation, school and community.
Naomi Fast Facts
- Naomi is a trained Lutheran Church Charities K9 Comfort Dog for Holy Cross Lutheran Church, Indianapolis.
- Naomi visits people at school, churches, hospitals, nursing homes, events and in disaster relief situations.
- Naomi was deployed to Kokomo, Indiana to comfort those affected by a tornado that swept through the city.
- Naomi attended the 50th Anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s Community Rally, which was held at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Chicago.
- Naomi went to a 9/11 ceremony in Carmel to remember those that lost their lives 15 years ago and to honor the bravery of the first responders.