Holy Cross Lutheran Church & School campus will be closed until Monday, April 6, 2020, in response to the current Coronavirus concern.[/et_pb_text][et_pb_button button_url="/onlineworship" url_new_window="on" button_text="Online Worship & COVID-19 Response Updates" button_alignment="center" _builder_version="3.25.4" custom_button="on" button_text_size="16px" button_text_color="#ffffff" button_bg_color="#1eb479" button_border_width="8px" button_border_color="rgba(0,0,0,0)" button_border_radius="0px" button_letter_spacing="3px" button_font="Didact Gothic|700||on|||||" button_use_icon="off" box_shadow_style="preset5" box_shadow_vertical="0px" box_shadow_spread="2px" box_shadow_color="#1eb479" custom_margin="40px||" locked="off"][/et_pb_button][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]
- This event has passed.
10:45 Contemporary In the Gym
October 25 @ 10:45 am - 11:45 am
An event every week that begins at 10:45 am on Sunday, repeating until November 8, 2020
Join us for worship!
Please be aware of our Procedures and Safety Protocols:
• Everyone must wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose the entire time they are in the Gym, with the exception of removing them for communion.
• Attendees should use Door 4 to enter and exit the building.
• Sanitization stations are available.
• Restrooms are available outside the Gym, across from Rooms 102 and 103.
• Attendees are asked to grab chairs on their way in the Gym and space family units 6-feet apart. (Ushers will be available to assist. Families should clump chairs together. Sitting with someone outside your family unit will be up to your own personal discretion.)
• Communion elements will be passed out at the door on Communion Sundays.
• An offering plate will not be passed around, but there is a brown box to physically give on your way in the Gym doors.
• There is no nursery or Children’s Church offered at this time, however there is a Children’s Message during the service.
• After service is over, leave your chairs where they are, so that they may be properly sanitized and re-racked before school starts the next day.
• We ask you visit with one another outside the building and continue to take safety precautions to help stop the spread of Covid-19.
Please do the right thing and stay home if you are not feeling well.
Find a list of our Covid-19 Screening questions here. (If you answer yes to any of these questions, please stay home and plan to join us for worship online!)