Covid-19 Responseat Holy Cross Lutheran Church
Many of you have concerns and are wondering about when we will reopen the Holy Cross campus. Here is a short video from Pastor McClean with our response following the state’s reopening plan.
Sunday services will be online only.
- Our campus remains closed. Sunday services continue to be online only.
- We are hopeful to have an outdoor parking lot service on Pentecost, Sunday, May 31.
- We are establishing a re-entry team to determine step-by-step plans to a safe re-entry to services inside our building.
- Our school is continuing remote learning. All students are working directly with their teachers for instruction.
- Our staff continues to work remotely and available to help serve you and our community.
- You can still call the church office number for pastoral care or other concerns at 317.823.5801. Voicemails are regularly checked.
We would love to get your thoughts and opinions to help our Reopening Team. We are putting a step-by-step plan together to reopen our campus for worship. Please complete this survey as soon as you can to better help us make decisions.
“God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea…The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.”
Be the Church Together
“Connect, Nurture, Serve” – These are not just words – they are a call to action.
Right we have the opportunity to Be The Church Together. We are all in different locations, but a church family together, wanting to serve one another.
We will do our best to connect people with needs to Holy Cross members who can provide that service and together we will better utilize our community resources, talents, gifts, and abilities.
This form provides a way for your family to express any needs and/or resources you might have. We will be managing requests and making connections as best as we can and work to meet the needs of fellow members of our church family.
Please fill this form out if you need help or can provide help at this time.
Care and Support During the Pandemic
Holy Cross Lutheran Church Counselor Paulette Carson has some wellness techniques to share during this time of physical and social distancing.
We won’t be collecting a physical offering while our campus is closed, but do appreciate your digital offerings that are necessary to continue our ministries here at Holy Cross. There are two ways you can give online right now.