Covid-19 Responseat Holy Cross Lutheran Church
Weather pending, we plan to have one Drive-In Worship Service at 10:00 in the parking lot on Sundays. The service will contain a blend of traditional hymns and contemporary songs.
- Check our website for the latest location status: hclcindy.org
Outdoor in the Parking Lot Plan:
- The bulletin will be posted here on Friday.
- We will have a section marked off near the front of the stage for those who wish to sit close.
- Tailgating or staying in your cars is optional.
- We will live stream the service for those who wish to worship at home.
- All cars should enter through the Faith Life Center driveway.
- The building will remain closed (which means no bathroom access!) We apologize for the inconvenience, but plan to keep each service 45-50 minutes long.
- Parking lot attendants will direct you where to park.
- Communion will be distributed through your car window after you park (on Communion Sundays).
- Tune in to 89.9 FM to hear the service in your car.
- Children’s Sunday School will meet on the lawn in front of the Faith Life Center before service from 9:15-9:45 a.m.
In the event or rain, our plan is to Worship Online Only:
- Rain will mean we worship online only. (We will not have indoor service.)
- Check our website Sunday morning for the latest location status: hclcindy.org
- Children’s Sunday School will not meet in the event of rain. Check our website for the most up-to-date information.
“God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea…The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.”
Be the Church Together
“Connect, Nurture, Serve” – These are not just words – they are a call to action.
Right we have the opportunity to Be The Church Together. We are all in different locations, but a church family together, wanting to serve one another.
We will do our best to connect people with needs to Holy Cross members who can provide that service and together we will better utilize our community resources, talents, gifts, and abilities.
This form provides a way for your family to express any needs and/or resources you might have. We will be managing requests and making connections as best as we can and work to meet the needs of fellow members of our church family.
Please fill this form out if you need help or can provide help at this time.
Care and Support During the Pandemic
Holy Cross Lutheran Church Counselor Paulette Carson has some wellness techniques to share during this time of physical and social distancing.
We won’t be collecting a physical offering while our campus is closed, but do appreciate your digital offerings that are necessary to continue our ministries here at Holy Cross. There are two ways you can give online right now.