We are excited to announce we have a Return to the Building Plan in place. We know many of you are looking forward to getting back inside for worship. We will continue to pray for the health of our community, so that we can return in-person services as planned.
We know many of you are not yet comfortable returning in-person. With that, we are thankful for technology and our dedicated volunteer teams who continue to make worshipping at home an option. We will also continue to offer an outdoor service in the parking lot through October 18.
(The plan is subject to change based on any Covid-19 recommendation developments by the Marion County Health Department.)
Phase 1 – Sept. 13
- 8:15 a.m. Traditional Worship will be available inside the sanctuary.
- All attendees must wear a mask the entire service.
- Communion will be served the 2nd and 4th Sundays like it is in the parking lot (cups and wafers can be picked up as you enter the service).
- Bathrooms will be available.
- All people will enter and leave through Door 2 (Circle Drive door). The rest of the building will not be accessible.
- Children’s Sunday School will meet indoors from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Sunday School will meet in the Great Room.
- Parent drop-off and pick-up will be at Door 3.
- Adult and Youth Sunday morning Bible Classes will meet outside underneath our large tents.
- Bible classes will study The Gospel-Centered Life book.
- Classes will meet in the tents on the east side of the building, and bathrooms will be available through Door 5.
Phase 2 – Oct. 4
- Adult and Youth Sunday School classes will meet inside.
- Adult and youth classes will meet in the West wing and can be accessed through Door 4.
- Children’s Sunday School will meet in the East wing and can be accessed through Door 4.
- 6th Grade Small Group will meet in the Garage.
Phase 3 – Oct. 25
- 10:45 a.m. Contemporary Worship will be available inside the Gym.
- Attendees will need to wear a mask the entire service.
[Plan last updated September 30, 2020]